Our aim is to offer our customers a range of quality local sourced goods, alongside the everyday convenience goods they need at a competitve price.
Some of our local suppliers include:
- K&J Greens Butchers of Heskin. Their business has been going for over 100 years, through 3 generations, and offers a wide range of meats sourced from within Lancashire.
- Mark Ascroft’s Fruit & Veg. Mark gets up at 2am, 6 days a week to get to market and purchase the best produce available. He delivers to us on his way back, so it couldn’t be fresher, and we’re keeping the food miles to a minimum
- Rowlands Dairy of Mawdesley. The dairy deliver milk, cream & eggs into us 6 days a week.
- The Cottage Loaf Bakery of Eccleston. An artisan bakery providing fresh bread, sandwiches, pies, sausage rolls & cakes, delivered daily.
- The Food Shop @ Cedar Farm. A local provider of quality ready meals, made in Mawdesley with locally sourced ingredients.
To complement our local suppliers we provide a full range of convenience goods, including Off Licence, via the Spar Group. By being part of the Spar group we can also offer a wide promotional range, with discounted lines rotating every 3 weeks.