Our aim is to offer our customers a range of quality local sourced goods, alongside the everyday convenience goods they need at a competitve price.
Some of our local suppliers include:
- K&J Greens Butchers of Heskin. Their business has been going for over 100 years, through 3 generations, and offers a wide range of meats sourced from within Lancashire.
- Rowlands Dairy of Mawdesley. The dairy deliver milk, cream & eggs into us 6 days a week.
- The Cottage Loaf Bakery of Eccleston. An artisan bakery providing fresh bread, sandwiches, pies, sausage rolls & cakes, delivered daily.
- The Food Shop @ Cedar Farm. A local provider of quality ready meals, made in Mawdesley with locally sourced ingredients.
- Ribble Farm. A Preston based supplier of fresh fruit & vegetables.
To complement our local suppliers we provide a full range of convenience goods, including Off Licence, via the Spar Group. By being part of the Spar group we can also offer a wide promotional range, with discounted lines rotating every 3 weeks.